Sunday, September 3, 2017

 Angelwings
 Favorite Place
 Flower Shower
 Lattice
 Oak Orchard
 Proper Ladies
 Soft Breeze
Welcome


Well, it's September 3, 2017.  If my dad had lived past the age of 60!!!....he'd be 99 today.  Best dad ever.  Artistic, talented.  That's where I got it.

Since I survived the brutal heat of summer, but am enduring even more of the same while California is sweltering and Houston is under water...I thought I'd post one of my color groups from what is now called "Southern Belles".  This is the Hydrangea group.  This is what evolved from images in the last posting.  It comes in two other color groups; Azalea (Pink) and Buttercup (Yellow).  I created and finalized over 250 patterns this summer!  Well what would you do if it was 113 degrees outside?? :)  Please contact me if you're interested in seeing more.  I'll keep posting on a more regular basis.  Enjoy have a good Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment